Friday, October 9, 2009

about my new guest.

you all know Noah;s Ark animal rehab center takes in animals that is Orphaned, Injured animals. they stay with us till they die. We do not usually take cats but over the few years I have lived here I have taken care of N.A.kittys. 62 is the most i have had. i have 43 now. Paula came to my house 3 weeks ago with a cat in a crate and said." Grandma Jama wants you to take care of this cat, she is 20 years old has liver cancer, her owners could not afford the $5,000 it would cost to get her well so I took her knowing mom would love and pray for her. So I have her till she dies. She is so sweet, pretty , thank the Lord for this, so much like Jama to take in an animal that has a short time to live but wants it to have a good life.I cried when I first met her and it is still easy to cry.I pray over her every day she rubs against my leg and looks up at me trusting me. A few of the cats did not want to except her, I had a long talk with them, they act up ever so often but a few nice words they settle down.I feed them wet cat food each day. I open 32 cans, plus they always have dry cat food. I thank they are spoiled.

1 comment:

  1. How is the cat doing now? Is the praying working still or did her time come? Update please.

    ReplyDelete