Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Japan Trip 2 The Plane

We left April the 14th. 6 a.m. Jama, my self, Elijah, and Sarah. It was pouring rain that morning no problem. Pop went as far as he could with us bless his heart he is a wonderful person.We took Delta non stop to Tokyo (remember there is a 13 hr time change.) When we got on our flight I got us bulk head seats. I gave both Captains and first officer a book of Evidence the large one. Also the head -Stewardess..let me go back a wee bit when we were getting on the plane a man came up to me and said “ hey who are you going to visit in Japan? He said you do not remember me, but I waited on you in produce at Publix in Locust Grove. That was my second job. Then I knew who he was He gave me the captains and first officers name so I had their names in the book. I ask the flight attendant after I gave her one, if she would give the guys their's? She said you can take it to them so I said come with me Sarah and we went to the Flight Deck. They were so nice letting Sarah sit in the main seat.I wanted Jama and Elijah with us. So I ask if some one would ask Jama for her camera knowing she would be with it and Elijah. And it happened. The children were treated roalalty. My what a great send off. while we were up front one of the first officiers had to leave his father had just passed away so we had to wait on a replacement from Peachtree, City. When we did get in the air 13 hours later we were in Tokya. Jama brought books, coloring books, Saeah had her DS game Elijah had his plus we each had or own t.v. The children were awesome going and returning.
1 thru 10 I give them a 10. So proud of them

No comments:

Post a Comment