Monday, May 25, 2009

My trip to Japan

I know you will enjoy my journey to Okinawa Japan just sit back and relax. And pretend you are with me and My daughter Jama my grandson Elijah who is 6 years old and Sarah my grand daughter who is 3. She is my sweet Chinese grand daughter.


Peaches my grand daughter ( Jama and Pop.s baby girl) married Titus a Military man Army, he was deployed to Okinawa, Japan Peaches called Jama a few weeks later and said “ mom I am going to have a baby. So now I know you have guessed why we went to Okinawa. She needed her mama. Peaches ask Jama if she thought I could come also? I am the great grandma. I had know problem saying “YES” I know she was thanking about my 2 knee replacements my total right hip replacement and maybe my age a wee bit. I am 79 but can out do most 50 and 60 years old Dr. Harsch my m.d. And Dr. Ploskie my doctor that keeps all my bones together gave me the O.K. Sign. It was an awesome trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment