Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Japan Trip 4 The Baby

Peaches had got me my coffee cream, not what I use here but close, some grapes, I only had one station that was in English, A.B.C. But I did not come there to watch t.v. I called down stairs to get some hangers. They gave me to a English speaking person. The next morning I needed help with my air I called back. This is 309. Suki came up I met her we hit off fantastic. She was my buddy with 2 others. Lady in the gift shop we talk first morning she loved pigs, as you all know they are my favorite so when I left to come back home Suki had me 3 gifts ( Pigs) the man in charge of the front gave me a gift they all hated to see me go So now I have some new friends. I have invited them to my home.
The kids came over pick me up so I could see Peaches home on Kedena Base. Because at 7 the next morning we took her to the Navy hospital to have us a baby. We met her doctor that day so we spent time getting prepared for this great event. We got at the Navy hospital 7 a.m. We left at 4 p.m. The next day. Me and 4 of my grand children well 2 were great grand children were in a small room no windows small t.v. On the wall 2 leather couches. No pillows. Sydney let me use her blanket for a pillow.2 days and a night. We left the room twice to go to cafeteria, and to visit Peaches. This was our home. We thought we would be there a few hours. Well this is why we traveled over ten thousands mile for. One way I am thankful Jama brought games ct for the little ones even me I worked pages of -word-puzzles she had all kinds of goodies. When I got back to my hotel room wow!! my right side of my neck was swollen and hurt, this gave me excuse to get a facial and massage. It did help. My first massage ever they did a good job. Peaches gave us a beautiful 8 lbs.9oz.boy brown eyes. At 2 hours old he looked like he was 10 days old. Peaches said”grandma you deserve a gold medal staying in a wee room with the children.. Jama took pictures of one time she came in Sarah was laying on my stomach the next time Sydney was.

No comments:

Post a Comment