Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Japan Trip 6 The Sights

After John Tyler was born we only had 5 days to sight see but we did good. The dining room at the hotel liked me a lot 2 days before we left it was just before serving dinner in the Dinning room they ask me if I needed something to eat, they were cleaning for dinner, they sat me in corner and fix me a large cheese burger and a slice fruit cheese cake. It was scrumptious Peaches and Jama took them to the beach the big one I did not go to this one but the small area I did.We were waiting in the car for Peach to get us our passes for the other bases. An older gentleman was looking fervently for something in his car. I got out of the car and ask if I could help him, he was so happy I asked. He could not find his cell phone. I looked front and back, Peaches came out and said call your no. and see if it rings in the car we know it is here. He said, “I do not know my no.” so Peach gave him her cell to call his wife and he had left it at home. Bless his heart he turned around and fell over a rock. Down he went. He was o.k. His name is Terry. Later that day we saw him walking toward a bldg we all called out hi Terry. he smiled. Peaches and Titus took us to BX. And the commissary-. and let me inter ate here I took mostly Travelers Checks. This was a no no. credit card or cash from now on.. You are not to tip in Japan.I will tell you of our experience coming home. Nothing to do with the planes all the Captains first officers. And all Air Line stewardess were excellent it was when we got off the plane and no wheel chair for me.Titus and Peaches has a nice home 3 bed rooms nice yard and they have a chocolate color Poodle. He sure loves Peaches. All her neighbors are in the same position they are in. there for a season.I met some beautiful families.The last day Peaches took us to a Yen store.Dollar stores here, my it was massive.Almost the size of our wal Marts. They only took Yen money, so Peaches and I went to a bank to get Jama and me some Yens. Jama waited for us at the store. She still had not covered the whole store. They had some beautiful hangers covered with beads. Jama got me 12. she said : “This is you mom” O and different colors.I want to tell you all what they called the place I got my facial and massage.”Yukurn Relaxation Menu” Suki told them what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment