Tuesday, May 26, 2009

trip

In the early 60's my husband and I, Reverend L.H. Connor, had a huge desire to visit the Grand Canyon. We wanted to take our four children with us to explore the area. We felt it would be very educational for them to see being that I home schooled them at the time. We assumed that the Lord would send us there when he felt the time was best; during a revival. We talked about it over the years because I had such a huge desire to go. However, our dreams were never fulfilled. Guess what? Almost 50 years later, in the year 2009, the Lord decided that it was time that I get to go the Grand Canyon in Hoover Damn. My husband passed away 5 years ago, and since then my desire to go has grown. My oldest son Art called me the other day, and said "Mom, your dream is coming true, I am taking you to the Grand Canyon, Hoover Damn, June the 22nd!" I just want to tell people to never give up on your dream. Be patient and remember that if it is the Lords will, he will bring it to pass. Although it may not be when you thought it would be, the Lord knows best.

No comments:

Post a Comment